Happy Easter I'm at work... AGAIN. I worked 3:00 till 6:00 this morning (actually... I pretty much slept at work, but I did get paid) and now I'm back for a noon to 2:00 and then a 4:00 to 6:00 shift. I should probably try to go ahead and get some of my reading done, but this is so much more fun.
My family called me this morning to wish me a Happy Easter and such. Apparently they were at the same Royals game that I went to on Friday with Adam and Andrea, except for they had MUCH better seats (which isn't too hard to do, since we had such crappy ones). I felt kind of bad; it would have been nice to see them. I think I might go home next weekend since it's my weekend off. Hopefully I'll be done with the story by then so that I won't have much else to do.
Sadly, I must inform you that, unless someone has one of my DVD's that I can't remember, I miscalculated the number of movies that I own. I have "only" 156. I'm sorry for anyone who... is pissed off (why, I don't know) about this... I'll do what I can to purchase a new movie and make it back up to 157 as soon as possible (probably Friday). Incidentally, to anyone who wants a copy of the list of DVD's I own, just e-mail or IM me. I could even bring a printed list by if you're close, and then we could see eachother! You'll have to specify an ink color, though; I'm out of black. Happy Easter, everyone :)

No comments:
Post a Comment