WooHoo! Awesome! I made it through a day without a post which for all you 'fans' might not be such a good thing, but for me it proves that I'm not all that obsessed. Actually, it hasn't been too hard... there's nothing of merit going on with my life at the moment. The biggest thing is just all the homework I need to be doing but I'm not. There's also the job search... I'm now looking at a delivery position at a pharmacy and a position in the book department of Hasting's. Also I'm considering the possibilities in freelance writing for a greeting card company.
Jason, Ashley, and I helped Jennie make her Red Cross movie... it turned out really funny. I was an insane foreign psychiatrist with a penchant for the baby dummies that the Red Cross, for one reason or another, has hundreds of. Jason was a crazy Vietnam veteran, and Ashley was... well, I don't know what Ashley was. But it was funny. I also helped Kristin with one of her papers. This was a whopping one-pager... and it took us about like 2 hours to complete. Thank God I'm not in interior design... lots of crazy shit. But on the plus side... I'm now really into Russel Wright's American Modern line of tableware. It could be even better than Fiestaware =O!!
I'm at work right now, and this guy came in asking if this is where they're bringing the eight-foot tables. At first I thought he said "cables", but I had no idea either way. So now he's just bringing them in.... table after table... there's six so far, but apparently there are more because they keep coming. Hopefully they're supposed to be here, because I could probably get fired or something. ACTUALLY, now that I think about it, International Night is tonight, which requires a lot of those tables. Ahhh it all makes sense now! You just witnessed an epiphany. Twenty TABLES okay.... I got it.

No comments:
Post a Comment