New News I realized today that it'd be pretty pointless to add another semester to my education, so it's looking more and more like I'm going to graduate a semester early. This new development has spawned my freaking out about what I'm going to be doing after I graduate. I've started looking at grad schools for creative writing, but the ones I want (especially Columbia University) are freakishly expensive. Ahhh well.
I'm still working on my story "Pets Allowed". It's getting kind of interesting... hopefully it'll be finished today so I can hand it in tomorrow. We shall see about that one.
I got a new DVD, bringing the count up one to 157. I got a Wal-Mart card from my parents for Easter, so I got West Side Story. I'm pretty excited to watch it, but I think I'm going to have to wait till this weekend when all three of my dorm-companions leave me... AT THE SAME TIME! I'm going to be lonely! But as Jessica says, it'll give me a lot of "Michael-time". Whatever THAT means!

No comments:
Post a Comment