I Love This Thing If you have never visit my friend Jason's blog, you really ought to. The movie he's watching right now is "Fight Club". He is making a blatant mockery of the fact that I was unable to find a used two-disc edition of it at Hastings on Sunday night while he walked away with a sweet deal on a used two-disc "Boogie Nights," the bastard (hehe).
I think I'm going to change the name of my Blog to "The Oft-Updated Memoirs of M|[HA[-L" because honestly... I add to this a lot. Daily is bad, twice daily is worse, but I'm going on three a day now. I think I might try to cut myself off a bit, but it's so hard because this thing is so easy to type to. Plus some of you actually read it, which makes me all the happier [enter "Sally Field"-type speech here].
Today is Tuesday. It is 1:22 AM. I wish that it were 1:22 PM. I'd almost be done with class. Instead, class hasn't even begun. Once my Tuesdays and Thursdays are over, though, things are good. There are only fourteen more days of class and twenty-five more calendar days until summer. Isn't that insane! If I were Kate, though, I'd be almost done. Stupid UF. Speaking of which, tomorrow is the day when we decide on what we will be doing as far as visiting eachother this summer. I'm pretty excited, although I feel bad because yesterday I kind of messed things up and then went off. I'd explain, but those of you who know me might understand. If not, call me and we can discuss. I'd like that very much.
I bought chocolate milk at Quick Kats tonight before work. When I got to the desk I realized that it expired on Saturday. I still tried to drink it, but there were two problems. First, it wasn't cold by anyone's definition. Second, there were chunks in it... nomany, maybe two or three, but honestly... is there anything worse than coming across a chunk in your chocolate milk?? Bastards (hehe).
***The preceding takes the titles of "Worst Post Ever" and "Longest Post Ever." Thanks to all who have stuck it out this long (that sounded kind of dirty.)***

No comments:
Post a Comment