What a Wonderful Sunday I like how I never really have anything interesting to say, and yet I keep typing for about 20 lines. Nothing's really going on today; I should read Othello and King Lear for my classes, but I'm not going to. Instead, I'm going to be a loser and play Zelda or watch Harry Potter. I'll probably do laundry too since I'm pretty much out of clean clothes.
I wish I could go home and see a Royals game! They're UNDEFEATED!! It's INSANE!!!!!!! Plus Fridays = $1 hot dogs = heaven. Alas, I have to work... oh well! "Roger" (my plant) is making a strong comback after a bout with dehydration/pest infestation. He's looking taller and greener than ever, and is filling out his decorative pot quite nicely these days.
I would write a paragraph about how much of a bastard I think my friend Jason Bullok is, but he'll probably read this and I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings -- and honestly, neither would you; he could probably kick ALL our asses.

No comments:
Post a Comment