So... tired... My classes are going extremely well this week, but I think my lack-of-sleep schedule is wearing me thin. I found out today that I have to have all of Paradise by Toni Morrison read by Monday... and apparently I was the only member of my class that was unaware of that fact. With the story finished and turned in, life is beautiful in my fiction writing class. I don't have Shakespeare or Social Welfare tomorrow (yes!) so I'll get to sleep in. That's happy.
I now know where I'm living this summer... Ken and I subleased the two bed-two bath apartment in University Commons today. He drove us to the place to get the lease agreements and stuff... and he was listening to some video game soundtrack. It was kind of funny until he started "jamming" to it; then I got kind of scared.
It's really rainy here, which I enjoy. Tonight I am helping my friend Kristen out by typing a paper for her while she dictates and works on an architecture project. Then I'm helping Jennie with a Red Cross video for some class of hers. Jessica is telling me about how she's on the rag. I need some more guy friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment