Saturday, April 19

Weekend of Hell I think just about everyone I know has either already left town or is leaving today. I feel like I'm in some post-apocalyptic movie where I'm the only living person. It's peaceful, but lonely. I'm also pretty hungry. Good thing I have a frozen pizza back in the room for breakfast/lunch. I'm at work right now... it's a 6:00am to 10:00am shift; two hours more than I thought I'd be working this morning.

I went with Adam and Andrea to the Royals game last night. It was great. Not only were hot dogs $1.00, but there were more people in the stands than I've ever seen in my entire life at Kaufmann Stadium. We had to sit in the very back row of the highest level (Section 400, Row FF), but we were in the center, right behind home plate. I told A&A that you always see those seats empty and think "Thank God I'll never have to sit there", but there we were. It was pretty funny. The best thing about the game (other than the fact that we won, there were fireworks, and the hot dogs) was how active the fans were. I have never been to a Royals game where the fans stood up and cheered without being instructed to on the screen. It was GREAT! I can't wait to go back. HARVEY!!!

Anyway, we got home kind of late so I'm pretty exhausted. I can't wait to be done and to go back to bed. I think I've just about exhausted every way to waste my time online while at work. I even went to Furby.com. It's pretty sad... no updates since 2000. Ahhh history. Speaking of which, where in the hell is Katie "the ex" Dummitt?! I haven't talked to her in FOREVER!!!

No comments: