Freedom Friday I actually woke up ON TIME today! Now I'm at work and it's just wonderful. It's kinda stormy today which would be nice except for I really want to go to the Royals game, but with the weather, that's not looking so promising. If any members of my e-mail club read this... CALL ME if you're going. Some friends of mine and I are planning on coming into town. I wouldn't miss $1 hot dogs, peanuts, and Coke (maybe they serve Pepsi now) for the WORLD!
As some of you might be aware, this is the site's one week anniversary. In celebration of this momentuous occassion, I will be thinking about writing another post for the entire day!
Side note: to my dismay, I think I may have miscounted my DVD's. I thought Big Daddy was missing because there was an empty space on the top row. Today I found it; it was out of alphabetical order which totally threw me off. So I guess either somebody stole one or I just left an empty space on the top shelf of my DVD rack. So I'm thinking that I only have 156 movies. I'll count before I change the stat on the actual page. It'll be okay... I'll get along SOMEHOW.

No comments:
Post a Comment