Thursday, April 22

Back to The Office Jason, his friend Joe and I watched the second season of The Office last night. It was excellent. It was more excruciating to watch than the first season... nearly unbearable... but it was wonderful. Today, I downloaded the two Christmas Specials that aired this year. I've watched them, and... they're nice. They do kind of wrap it up nicely... which some may frown upon.... but it made me really happy, and is that such a crime? Things were said that needed to be said, and I think that that's good. Here's my favorite quote, from Tim:

"The people you work with are people you were just thrown together with, you know? You don't know them; it wasn't your choice, and yet you spend more time with them than you do your friends or your family... but probably all you've got in common is the fact that you walk around on the same bit of carpet for eight hours a day. And so... obviously, when someone comes in who you... you have a connection with... yeah! And Dawn was a ray of sunshine in my life, and it meant a lot... but, if I'm really being honest, I never really thought it would have a happy ending. I don't know what a happy ending is. Life isn't about endings, is it? It's a series of moments, and, um, it's like if you, you know turn the camera off, it's not an ending is it? I'm still here; my life's not over. Come back here in ten years. See how I'm doing then, cause I could be married with kids... you don't know. Life just goes on."

Anyway.... I love The Office.

No comments: