In other news... haha... just kidding. Shortly after posting last night, I decided to go to bed rather than studying for my exam today or doing any of the three fairly large assignments I have to do for my class tonight. So not only am I not sleep deprived tonight, I'm also back off my scholastic track. Sort of. Not like I care much anyway... my test is in Geography, which has proven fairly easy so far... and even if I don't do well, it's an elective... I just have to pass, and right now I have a pretty solid B. So, yeah.
Today is Wednesday, right? Apparently tonight Jason's friend who already has a copy of the second season of The Office is coming out to watch it. I'm torn between my intense desire to watch with them and the fact that I have over a hundred pages of reading to do for tomorrow's classes. BAHHH. Can I ever get ahead?
The answer is...
No...
Not even close.
When I think about it, I am done with this semester at 6:00pm on Tuesday, May 18th. So I have about four weeks left and then I'll never have to think about any of this crap again. *sigh* It feels so far away.

No comments:
Post a Comment