Movies I'm Missing 2. Some of you may remember a post from February in which I catalogued my outstanding DVD loans. Due to the effectivity of my last attempt at regaining my beloved cinematic discs, I have decided to attempt it again. The list this goaround is significantly shorter, but it's worrisome to me that the three titles on this list were on the previous list as well, hinting to the fact that I may never own these titles again, unless of course I repurchase them myself, which I refuse to do. In alphabetical order (I spell out numerical titles rather than place them at the front), they are...
Catch Me If You Can
8 Mile
The Fifth Element
I thought April gave 8 Mile back to me, so... I might have just misplaced that one. I know Ashley still has Catch Me If You Can (AS WELL AS my copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix). The Fifth Element... perhaps my favorite movie on the list (for sentimental reasons... first DVD I ever owned, etc.).... is the one that I have no idea about. So sad.
I've begun listening to Air America Radio... the recently launched liberal answer to Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reily, and Coulter. I enjoy it quite a bit. It's actually helping me realize that I'm not entirely crazy when I get a slight shiver whenever I am presented with conservative spin as doctrine... or moreso with the notion that we once again face the ignominious doom of a second Dubya term. Eeep!
I have to work tonight. That sucks. I thought about calling good old Peterson Clinical Lab and seeing if they need any help. SEE HOW LOW COLD STONE HAS TAKEN ME?!

No comments:
Post a Comment