So... tired... Ever since my up-till dawn balloon inflating extravaganza a couple of weeks ago, I haven't been able to fall asleep before around 5:00am. This, coupled with the fact that I am working twenty-five hours a week at a job I now absolutely abhor, and also the fact that I have large projects and/or reading assignments due in every one of my classes almost daily for the next three weeks... it's all rendering me a very tired, a very sad, and a very grumpy puppy. I have no social life, and the little one I do have sucks. No offense to friends or other compatriots. It just does... perhaps because I'm so grumpy. I don't have anything technically due on Friday this week, so I'm considering taking some sleeping pills Thursday night in an attempt to get my patterns back on track. At least I'm still on my scholastic track (albeit quite a rough one these days).
In other news, I hate my job.
In other news, I purchased Master and Commander and the complete second season of The Office today. I bought them at Amazon.com, because they had by far the cheapest prices I found, and I got free shipping. If my mom baulks at my online spending (as she usually does), I will tell her that I would have spent about $12.00 more had I acquired these purchases in a more traditional method, and it would have been the truth. I most certainly would have done so, too, because for me such items are not a luxury; they are so much more.
Sad, really.
In other news, my bosses are Satan and wife of Satan.
In other news, Joe is my official roommate for the 2004-05 school year, which is exciting. It's nice to finally have that settled.
In other news, no news yet on my internship. I've decided that if I don't get the internship, I think I want to go backpacking somewhere west of here. Wyoming, I'm thinking. Yellowstone Park. I think it would be a good chance for me to gain some perspective (and cheap perspective at that... camping = free lodging. and I could eat cheaply.) So, yeah. Or I'll just stay here the whole time. It seems that although I'm not good at much, one thing I am good at is getting myself stuck in situations that I don't like.... situations that stifle my creativity and spirituality. I've become comfortable with being uncomfortable. But whatever. I'm working on it.
Apologies for the repetition of "In other news..." The repetition was intentional, albeit annoying. I probably could have tried to figure out different transitions for each paragraph, but I'm just....
so...
tired......

No comments:
Post a Comment