:::YAWN::: The past three nights (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday), I stayed up well past 6:00am, and then had to wake up well before noon. Last night, however, I went to bed at midnight, and just woke up at 1:30. I feel SO refreshed.
I really wish I could just get my rejection notice from Random House so I can move on with my life. It would be wonderful.
Last night, my friends and I had a potluck Easter dinner. It was wonderful. I made my mom's cheesy potatoes (probably my favorite and most unhealthy food ever)! We also had some great ham, some awesome chicken, a gorgeous salad, some kickin' casseroles, and great desserts. It actually felt like Easter for the first time since I've been at college... I even dyed eggs the night before (until 5:00am!!) So anyway...
It is my intention this week to get back on my scholastic track. I am feeling good about it so far.... we'll see how tonight goes.

No comments:
Post a Comment