Last Night. I got a "leetle beet-a drunk" last night, as David Brent might say, and so I apologize to anyone who I might have offended. After hanging out at Jason and Adam's, I drove toward home, but to my muted dismay, there were no parking spots available at my apartment complex. As a result, I went to the Wal-Mart Super Center where I picked up some body wash, some Reese's Swoops, and a copy of A Life Less Ordinary. I had never tried any of the Swoops, and I don't think I will again... they really aren't all that good. I got A Life Less Ordinary out of the $5.50 bargain bin, and although I have never seen it, Jason constantly harps on the fact that I need to, so I figured it was about as much of a steal as the bargain bin provides. Maybe "harps" is too strong a verb. More like "repeatedly suggests."
Kyle, what happened to you last night?

No comments:
Post a Comment