Blue in the Face. It's 6:00am, and I'm still awake! WOOOOOOO!! I stayed up late tonight helping Kyle blow up literally thousands (actually, I guess our final count was somewhere above seventeen-hundred) of balloons to fill his boss's office as her final gift from Kyle, her secret office Easter bunny. It ended up being way hardcore, and we had quite a good time, really, given the fact that all we really did for six hours was inflate balloons. My hands are raw and I'm pretty tired... tomorrow might suck... I hope it acheives a reaction worthy of the time and effort spent on it. Way to go, Kyle!!! You, my friend, define "hardcore".
Speaking of balloons, my weblog turns exactly one year old in two days. I'm still trying to decide how to commemorate this blessed event. Contact me with ideas.
I really like staying up late enough to hear birds chirping. It makes me feel kind of like I get to witness the awakening of nature... as though she is my bed-partner and I've stayed up all night watching her just to see her beauty as she wakes up. I dunno. Maybe I'm just crazy... never claimed not to be, after all, did I?
Okay... I think I'm going to bed. If you live in Manhattan and are going to be here this Sunday around dinner time (circa 7:00pm), what would you think about holding a Potluck Easter Dinner? Let me know (via phone or e-mail or what-have-you)... I think it'd be fun. Good morning, friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment