Tuesday, April 6

The Music of Mr. Moreland. I went to Radina's tonight to enjoy the cool sounds of Kyle's killer acoustic gig. Those of you who read this (apart from Kyle himself) missed a really great show... arguably the best I've attended. I am really excited to get my grubby little fingers on his CD and listen and select the songs that I think would make a solid debut album. I'm also looking forward to accompanying him with some smooth cello sounds. More on that some other time.

I purchased The Matrix Revolutions and the seventh season of Friends tonight. Which was exciting. (I am aware my punctuation is wrong. The error was intentional... though it probably shouldn't have been.)

This morning I went and underwent the second stage of my dental saga. As some of you may recall, I broke two of my front teeth out with a hammer early in March while I was at work. The day after, I had two root canals (one in each tooth) and was fitted with some temporary dental dentrifices. Today, those dentrifices were ground away by the wonderful����������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������

No comments: