Apologies. There are a few people who I currently feel I owe apologies. Why I do it here and not in person (or "over IM", as the case may be) is not that hard to figure out: I am one of those people who likes to make himself feel better by being public about just about every issue he has so that people don't think he doesn't know he's flawed. Or... something.
Katie (not Vincent): I am sorry I called you accidentally last night in an attempt to call the other Katie. That was very not cool, and I can't blame you for being mad.
The girl who wrote the poem I ranted about: I'm sorry that I ranted about your poem... there is a chance that you are exactly who you say you are in that poem; I forgot that I don't know you, but instead did you the injustice of putting you in a group of (in my mind) jilted females who, upon reflection, are probably jilted (whatever that word is) by the pressures of a society in which we are pretty much force fed the idea that we are only beautiful when we are skinny and beautiful and straight-toothed and horny and drunk and smoking. So maybe this is an apology to all of woman-kind, or maybe society in general, or maybe even something bigger...
Kyle: I am sorry that in my rant about said-girl's poem, I seemed to say that the only reason you write music is to get girls. I know this is not the case... and I can explain this more a bit later.
Karla, Kaitlyn and posse: Sorry I forgot I invited you to my party tonight that didn't happen, and that I in turn forgot to call you. That wasn't cool of me. I hope you found something fun to do tonight.
Everyone who I had invited to the party that never was: Sorry. I was tired.
Kyle (again), Sara, David, April and Amandra: Sorry I never called back tonight; I got kind of wrapped up in my art project and then just went over to Adam and Jason's and watched TV for a bit before I decided to go home.
Tiffany and John: I totally forgot your phone message until just now, ugghhh MAN I am horrible!
NOTE: only about four people apologized to in this post will actually read it. If you are one of them, and know a person or people who will not recieve this apology by reading it with their own two eyes (or four, as the case may be), please feel free to relay it to them. I might do it myself, but... we all know how I am with that kind of thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment