Tuesday, November 25

Brrrrrr. It is downright chilly... which probably has something to do with the earth's tilt at this time of year or something! It was REALLY cold at the Chiefs game - for about, well, the wholegame, I was sure they were going to have to amputate a few toes due to frost bite. It was still fun as hell. I tried"Tim Tam Slams" at Mike's after the game. Tim Tams are these Austrailian chocolate-covered cookies. You prepare this hot chocolate stuff... Milo... and then bite two corners off of a rectangular shaped Tim Tam and then use the Tim Tam as a sort of straw to suck up the Milo. It is hard to envision but it is REALLY good. I'll let you know if I find suitable American substitutes for these products.

It's weird how much I love going home. I think I've just been away for awhile... or things really suck here in Manhattan... or something. But I haven't wanted to be back in Olathe this much since my freshman year. I think I'm really just tired of school.

I made a couple selfish "you shouldn't be buying this before Christmas" purchases today. The first was "Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup" for Gamecube. It is really fun... a sports game for those who don't really like sports games. The other, of course, was X2: X-Men United.

Jason showed me some cool music videos tonight directed by a guy whose name I can't remember (Michel something... Gondry?) ANYWAY... he's what I would call the music video version of M.C. Esher. Yes, my friends... he is that cool.

I am in the process of finishing up reading Fellowship of the Ring. I know, it hasn't been my book of the moment for a long time, but alas, it is what I have been reading. I think my book of the moment never can or will be accurate; I will ALWAYS be reading multiple books at the same time. But yeah.... I, uh, don't know where to go from here.

Oh hey... download this song: "You're Always Going Too Soon" - Matthew Jay. I heard it at work and liked it.

No comments: