Friday Five. Yes, it's Saturday, but Jason showed me this, so I figured I would give it a whirl. It seems fun.
1. Using one adjective, describe your current living space.
warm
2. Using two adjectives, describe your current employer.
tactless, confused
3. Using three adjectives, describe your favorite hobby/pasttime.
lazy, horizontal, electronic
4. Using four adjectives, describe your typical day.
short, late, tiring, unproductive
5. Using five adjectives, describe your ideal life.
wealthy, unemployed, private, inspiring, well-loved
Grandpa's funeral was today... it was your typical funeral. I was a pall bearer, and I seem to have become a lot more buff since the last time I did that job. My family was overly interested in my shoes, but they seemed to feel they were a bit too "rugged" for a funeral. But whatever. I'm young and practical, and so if they can't deal with it then whatever. My grandpa would have liked them, so bah.
Mike called me today. He gets home at about 6:00 on Thursday, which is EXCITING. Then I went to Kiran's "fiesta" and had a good time talking about substitute teachers (Remember Mr. "Eyebrows" Lighty? How about Ms. "Psychotic wife of the mayor of Olathe" Campbell?), cats, and musicals (like Cats). Tomorrow, I'm going to see Master and Commander and my brother's high school musical, Into the Woods.

No comments:
Post a Comment