Sunday, November 9

A pointless Sunday. I have so much stuff to do for tomorrow, and yet today I did absolutely nothing (at least nothing that I had to do). I watched some Friends Season Five and got thoroughly depressed about my lack of anything resembling a love life (Friends will do that to me sometimes). Then I went to work. Work was okay... we got out of there pretty quickly, but I still kind of wish I didn't have to go in at all.

My toilet doesn't stop running. If I had to pay for water, I'd be pissed. But since it's included in my rent, I usually just let it run until I get annoyed. It was running when I got home a bit ago, but I haven't gone in an turned it off yet.

I can't find my poetry writing syllabus, so I don't know what I need to do for tomorrow. This is a problem because of what went down last Friday (nobody had read, so she got pissed off and sent us all home... which was kind of nice, but still). I'm hoping I can find it. I'm expecting she's going to be extra scrutinous on our reading comprehension. I also have to read thirty pages of "The Importance of Being Earnest" for my Survey class tomorrow. I think I'm going to hussle on over to the Digital Shelf and rent the movie version and then watch it while I read along. At least that way I won't take four hours to read it (I'm a slow reader; I tend to doze off). Okay I'm shutting the toilet off now.

And I'm back. Speaking of back... mine doesn't hurt anymore. I dunno what happened, but I like it.

No comments: