Wednesday, November 5

Disappointments. The Matrix Revolutions did not have a midnight showing last night, so now I'm not going to get to see it until Thursday. Also, I haven't done as much work as I hoped I'd get done in the way of cleaning up my apartment this week... oh well.

Finding Nemo is great. I also rented and watched Whale Rider last night (as one of my two free DVD rentals I recieved for purchasing The Indiana Jones Trilogy from Hastings). It was excellent.

My back is killing me... I bought some pain medication for it so hopefully it will get better. It really sucks not being able to bend over... especially when you have to do a lot of that at your job. I'm glad I have tomorrow and Friday off... it'll give me some time to recouperate. I also bought some sleeping pills, so hopefully I can get my sleeping patterns back on track (rather than going to bed at like three or four in the morning!) WELL... I should go to work. Chad, if you get home before I do, sorry for the dishes!

No comments: