My weekend is over. Sad but true. In about an hour, I am trucking my ass off to Cold Stone, where I will pretend to be thrilled to create the ultimate ice cream experience for thousands of indecisive sorority girls, then get down and dirty cleaning it all up so I can go back in tomorrow night and do it all over again. It's not that I don't like this job; on the contrary, it's one of the best I've had. But it's cold, and I'm tired, and all I want to do is sit in my apartment and read or play GameCube or anything but go to work. My back is still killing me too... I think it's something I'm going to have to go to the rec for, cause the pain pills just aren't cutting it.
I didn't get to see Elf last night. Jah-soan and I went to see Mystic River in the afternoon (it was good... depressing, but good)... then I pretty much hung out with my roommate for the rest of the night. We had a good time until he got bloodied up in our parking lot by a couple of drunk assholes. It was weird...
I cannot wait for this semester to be over. I am sick of my classes I think... and of my routine. Next semester it looks like I will have Mondays and Fridays free from class... which means some sweet four day weekends (although I'll probably have to work some of the time, but maybe I can take Saturdays and Sundays off!) This one class I want (Advanced Creative Writing: Fiction) is full... so I have to wait and see if I can get in. If not, I will have to make alternative plans. Boo to that.

No comments:
Post a Comment