Sunday, November 2

The more I think about it, the more I can't wait to get out of Kansas. Thinking about the fact that I only "have" to live here for about another year and a half makes me so happy! It's actually kind of sad...

and scary.

White Oleander was on HBO tonight... I missed the beginning but caught the majority of the film; I thought it was really good.

I finally did laundry today... it was the busiest I've ever seen the Wash Palace, but it was still an enjoyable experience. There's a new girl at work; she's freakishly short, but really nice. And I think I kind of got asked out on a date by another co-worker. More on that as the situation develops. We also have Candy Cane ice cream at work. It's kind of nasty. AND we play new music at work; it's a refreshing break from all the repetative "musak" we played before.

I'm in one of those moods where I just want to drive away and never come back or turn off all the lights and do nothing for the rest of the night or just go out and watch the stars (which would actually be a serious consideration if it wasn't cold and rainy outside). I have so much homework to do it's insane. And I really don't care.

I thought of a good holiday movie premise: a singing, dancing claymation candy cane builds himself a winter wonderland retreat named "X-masadu" and estranges himself from the rest of the candy cane world until, after his untimely death they try to discover the meaning of his last word. It would be called "Citizen Cane". Man I'm awesome!!!

No comments: